Planning on attending IBM Interconnect this year? So is AAJ! We’re looking forward to this great conference, and not just because it’s an excuse to spend a few days in Vegas. (Though we’ll admit that it doesn’t hurt.) As an IBM Preferred Partner, we’re always excited about Interconnect, but this year’s there’s a few sessions that we’re really interested in.
We’ve gotten some great results with Websphere, so we’re obviously looking forward to these sessions:
- HIA-3346: Embrace SaaS Using Extensive Prebuilt Connectivity in IBM WebSphere Cast Iron 7.5
- PEJ-4621: IBM WebSphere Application Server: Moving Your Apps to Cloud
- PEJ-4623: Ask Us Anything about Using IBM WebSphere Liberty in Production
AAJ Technologies is also a Certified Mobile-First Partner, and one of only three partners nationally selected for the MobileFirst Initiative. So anything mobile grabs our attention, like these sessions:
- CBA-4586: Application Modernization Meets the Cloud and Mobile… Where to Start?
- HBB-4231: A Next-Generation Payment Solution on IBM z Systems with IBM MobileFirst
- MBM-4762: A Fast and Easy Way to Build an Enterprise Location-Aware iOS App
One of our favorite sessions is this one, since it combines three of our favorite things—Websphere, MobileFirst, and increasing sales.
- TDC-4045: Driving Sales: Mobile Marketing Using IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM MobileFirst
If you’re attending Interconnect, then we’d love to meet up! Jeremy Ecenbarger (our VP of Marketing) and Brian Rogan (our EVP of Business Development and Alliances) will be there on Wednesday the 29th.
Want to schedule a get-together? Use this form to get in touch!
If you’re going to Interconnect, then we’d love to hear what you’re looking forward to in the comments, even if it’s just the Elton John concert.