When you think of Office 365 applications, you probably think of Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. You might even think about Outlook. But what you may not know is that Office 365 is a collaboration powerhouse.
Join us for an insightful webinar on Thursday, April 21st at 2pm ET to learn how easy it can be for employees, partners, and customers to collaborate seamlessly across all devices. During the presentation, Tim Walton, Partner Technology Strategist for Microsoft and Nizar Lavji, Vice President of Portals & Collaboration for AAJ Technologies, will show how organizations can make it happen using applications that they already have as part of their Office 365 package.
If you’re company has purchased (or are considering purchasing) Office 365, you’ll want to register now to attend this webinar and learn:
- New ways you can use SharePoint to improve overall business performance
- How tools like SharePoint, Yammer, and Skype can keep employees, partners and customers connected
- How Business Intelligence and Enterprise Search can be easily implemented to increase productivity
- How much more you could be getting out of Office 365
- How tools can be developed to work for all platforms (e.g., mobile phones, tablets, etc.)
Anxious to learn more now? Visit www.yoursharepointexperts.com to sign-up for complimentary 4-hour interactive workshop.